CCSA Scholarship and CCSA Missions Endowment
CCSA Scholarship Fund
Chowan Christian Service Association (CCSA) Scholarships are given to deserving students preparing for Christian vocational service. Thanks to endowed scholarships and gifts, the CCSA has provided scholarship funding for students preparing for ministry since its inception in 2004. After graduation, many students have furthered their ministry education by enrolling in seminary or beginning work in a Christian vocation.
CCSA Missions Endowment
After success in aiding CCSA students through scholarship funding, the CCSA recognized an opportunity to assist Chowan Campus Ministry through creating the Chowan Christian Service Association Missions Endowment.
Chowan Campus Ministry has a robust program of stateside and overseas mission opportunities for students. In the last academic year, over 200 students gained valuable mission experiences through Campus Ministry. Providing such opportunities allows students to learn how to serve God, serve others, and deepen their Christian commitment.
Return on Investment
- Since CCSA’s inception, 97 students were awarded scholarships for tuition or books.
- 11 students currently receive CCSA tuition scholarships.
- CCSA Scholars have a 75% retention rate.
- The Missions Endowment has provided over 70 mission trips scholarships to students on an international mission trip.
- The Missions Endowment has provided full support for 7 student apprentices.
- Student apprentices assist in leading the trips, preparing them to lead future trips.
- Our Mission Fellows (students that receive a scholarship to go on a mission trip) have a 99% graduation rate.